Are Grubby Mechanics Putting Your Life in Danger Behind the Wheel?



Here’s the story of how my wife gave birth in the back of our broken down Honda CRV on the side of the highway, and the “Lego-shaped” device that could have prevented this nightmare from happening…

Notice: around 50,000 of these pocket-sized devices are purchased every month and mechanics are FURIOUS about it. Find out why here »

Here’s what happened—

I was at the mechanic for a quick battery check.

My car had been acting slow to start lately so I wanted to get it checked out.

With a new baby on the way, I wanted to be extra sure that our car was safe.

I was shocked when the mechanic told me that both my battery and alternator were ruined…

I asked if it could possibly just be the battery but I was assured that although the battery needed to be replaced, it wasn’t the only issue.

I was a little suspicious but here was an expert giving me his word…

So I trusted him.

Now I don’t ever have to guess if my mechanic is honest, thanks to this small amazing tool.

fixd-adv-D391-1-02.jpg

Ten days later and I finally was able to pick up the car…

A friend later explained to me how I got put on what’s called the “gravy train” which is a term used for mechanics who purposefully take forever on their repairs so that they can charge you more for labor…

I was annoyed that it took so long. And then I was FURIOUS when I saw the price tag…

$700?!” I stood there with my mouth open…

“You told me it would be $400.00 max, what happened?!”

“Well, the battery was easy,” the mechanic said, “but the alternator was more difficult to replace than we initially thought so I had to charge more for labor cost. Oh and we also had to special order the parts…

I later did some research about labor costs and parts, and come to find out that overworked and underpaid mechanics can quietly mark up parts anywhere from 25%-50% and that labor cost can vary anywhere from $85 to $135 PER HOUR!1

I expressed how uneasy I felt about the extra cost to the mechanic.

But what could I do? The work was already done…

At least the car was safe and ready for our new baby, right?

Or so I thought..

I paid the bill using the savings I had put aside for our hospital delivery bill and dragged my feet out the door.

Fast forward to my wife giving birth in the back of our car on the side of the freeway—

It was the middle of the night and my wife’s contractions started FAST.

We hurried into the car and off we went.

The hospital was about 10 minutes away when the unthinkable happened.

The car started to sputter and slow down…

“Oh no… this can’t be happening,” I thought to myself.

I pulled off into the emergency lane.

And that’s when it DIED. Right there on the side of the freeway.

fixd-adv-D391-1-03.jpg

All I could do was call 911 while my wife cried in the background.

One very expensive ambulance ride later and our baby boy was safely delivered.

What should have been one of the most memorable days of our lives, turned into something out of a horror movie…

A couple days after we got home, I called up my buddy who often works on his own cars, thinking maybe he could help.

He stopped by the next day.
When I went to go pop the hood, he told me to wait…

“Hang on a sec,” he said and climbed into the driver’s side and plugged a small device that looked like a Lego piece into the port underneath my steering wheel.

He then looked at his phone for a minute and climbed back out.

“Hey, so you’re not going to believe this but your battery is faulty…”

“What…? Are you sure?”

“Yup, I just tested it with my new diagnostic tool, FIXD. The results came back showing that your battery needs to be replaced…”

I popped the hood in disbelief and sure enough there was my old battery… still in my car. The mechanic never replaced it.

FIXD Could Have Saved Me $100s And Years Of Regret!

I was too defeated and humiliated to tell my friend about the mechanic fiasco.

When I called to confront the mechanic for not replacing the battery he claimed that “he forgot” and he even followed it up with “Sorry about that…”

I was refunded for the “non-battery replacement” but the damage was already done…

I still have no idea if my alternator even needed to be replaced and it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

The next day I ordered my own FIXD because I never wanted to feel that humiliated and frustrated again.

Owning this FIXD device (I actually ordered 3 for family) makes me feel more confident as a car owner because I can go to any mechanic and tell THEM what needs to be fixed.

It feels great knowing I’ll never get ripped off again. I just wish that I had known about it sooner, I could have saved my family from a very stressful night.

fixd-adv-D391-1-04.jpg

So What is FIXD And Why Do Thieving Mechanics Hate It So Much?

FIXD is a simple, easy-to-use diagnostic tool that you can plug directly into the port of any car that is made from 1996 and up.

It takes less than 60 seconds to install and relays important information about your car to an app on your phone.

fixd-adv-D391-1-05.jpg

FIXD Is The Honest Car Mechanic You Can Fit in Your Pocket

  • Diagnose issues with your car in seconds without overpaying a mechanic to do the same exact thing…
  • Send you maintenance reminders— (which is great for busy folks like college students or moms who are always running around and maybe need a reminder)
  • Continuously monitor your car’s health so you’re not suddenly stuck on the side of the road waiting for hours for a tow truck to arrive…
  • Keep a log of past issues— which is HUGE if you are in the market to purchase a used car and want to make sure the seller isn’t trying to hide anything funny…
  • Monitor more than one car at a time (saving you $1,000s in unneeded)
  • Track the “accurate mileage” based on FIXD’s real-time tracker… not based on a mechanic’s “gut instinct”
  • Prioritize car issues by urgency so you’re not trying to decide what’s necessary… and what mechanics like to “blow out” of proportion
  • Send you manufacturer service suggestions based on your vehicle’s performance

But the best part— FIXD will also give you an estimate of what it SHOULD ACTUALLY cost for any needed repairs.

FIXD can save you $1,000s in unnecessary repairs.

So, why haven’t you ordered your FIXD yet?

Covered By A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!

You can put FIXD to the test completely risk-free! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, FIXD will give you a complete refund, no questions asked!


Site https://gadgetreviewsite.com/fixd-obd2-scanner/



תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Importance Of Photography Clubs

Marine Products Blog Dept: Awesome Summer Boating Destinations You Need to Know About